The sixth workshop in the 2013-2014 series of free open discussion forums for people living with HIV hosted by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT) is on evolving issues for participants in HIV research.
It will focus on
• The changing scope of biomedical research issues
• Questions to consider as a researcher and as a participant
• The role of the participant in the community
The guest speakers are:
• Robert Reinhard, Public/Global Health Consultant
• Jessica Cattaneo, Manager of Monitoring and Evaluation, ACT
The forum will be held on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 7:00 pm at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 300 Jarvis Street in Toronto.
It will also be webcast live so those who cannot attend in person can participate in the event online. The forum and the webcast will begin promptly at 7:00 pm and last two hours.
To join the live webinar: login at 7:00 pm EST on February 26 (00:00 UTC, February 27) at www.actoronto.org/forum
The forum will also be recorded and should be available for viewing on the day following the event at the same website: www.actoronto.org/forum
This forum and webinar are free and no registration is required. For those attending in person, a light buffet will be available from 6:30 pm.